What is Elimination Communication?

Elimination Communication (EC) is an ancient practice of tuning in to a baby's elimination patterns and signals and responding to the baby's needs.  In this way, babies can live diaper-free!  Might sound crazy at first, but it's truly a beautiful thing!  Ingrid Bauer is an expert in the field - read more on her website.


Elie at 8 weeks

Elie at 8 weeks

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Poquitos (again)

We made it miss-free today from 12am-6pm. We went to check out Forest Hills Gardens in Queens as a potential place to move when our lease end in June. Elie peed once in the bathroom at the real estate office. He was mostly asleep and peed and pooped as soon as we got home at 6. Jer actually peed him when we got home since I was helping Yoav.

I used the Poquitos in the morning - I really like them! Elie peed in them yesterday and I washed by hand in the sink and dried with my spin dryer and then hung dry and they were completely dry in the morning. I still miss some poops and I'd rather not get poop on them. Sounds silly since they're just training pants, but they're so cute and perfect now ;)

Here's a pic of Elie in the Poquitos:
2/29/08

No comments: