What is Elimination Communication?

Elimination Communication (EC) is an ancient practice of tuning in to a baby's elimination patterns and signals and responding to the baby's needs.  In this way, babies can live diaper-free!  Might sound crazy at first, but it's truly a beautiful thing!  Ingrid Bauer is an expert in the field - read more on her website.


Elie at 8 weeks

Elie at 8 weeks

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poquitos

I didn't use the Poquitos today. I'm trying to decide if I should switch my Ms for Ls so I'll have a longer period of time I can use them. Today I used an old Motherease cloth dipe without a cover. It also has two snaps per side, so I got to see what it will be like with the Poquitos. We only had one miss so far today and that was when I left Elie in the bed while Yoav and I had breakfast -he woke up and peed before I got there. Serves me right for leaving him there alone ;)

No comments: